Re: Bandwidth (NLBC)

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bandwidth (NLBC)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:07:06 -0600
At 04:39 PM 2/12/2004, David Lieb wrote:
>I think I must have inadvertantly changed my subscription to Spridgets-Mod!
>The list seems to have imploded. Even that inflammatory posting about cats
>seems to have fallen on deaf ears!!! Did Mark scare us that bad? Or did
>everyone go over to the forum? No, I don't see any significant activity
>there, either. Where is everyone?????
>David Lieb
======
I'm sitting here enjoying a beer postpart-um posting, waiting for an
intelligent comment. ... yours will have to do. Actually, it would be a
shame if MJB has scared off the faint of heart, Ed's lost his mind (not a
shame.. or a surprise, actually), and this list gets as much activity as
the Autojumble list.
         Use up the band width! Else some yahoo will fill it with
"enhancement" ads.
         Montana Bob, where are you?  (I don't think he was a pilot)
         Peter C