learning curve II

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: learning curve II
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:23:54 -0800 FILETIME=[CEFA62F0:01C3F1E0]
Thanks for all the info! So overwhelmed was I, I said...theheckwithit...I
pulled the engine and I'll just rebuild it as opposed attempting
resurrection. In place resurrection seemed fraught with potential
complications and in the end I'd still have an unknown quantity.  I'll just
trailer it to and from the paint shop. Questions:
(1) Any thoughts on wiring harnesses? (2) Where do I get the paint code (or
can I?) for Old English White to give to the paint shop? (3) Is the under
hood and engine paint schemes in any particular book?

Get some great ideas here for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day - and
beyond. http://special.msn.com/network/celebrateromance.armx