No lbc

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: No lbc
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:26:14 -0600 with any abuse report
Cc: "SpridgetASSn" <SpridgetASSn@justbrits.com>
A friend of mine's Son, just hit stateside from IRAQ 2 weeks ago, today was
his first day in Racine. I cant tell you all how happy I was to see Cal. I
have played golf with him many times before he went in service. He was in a
position to be "first in" on too many things. He's been thru a lot, of
course he wont talk about it. I put my arm around his shoulder to tell him
how HAPPY I was he was home, I swear it was like touching a skeleton.  I
know while he was there, they weren't fed all that well, but that's just bs,
that our gvnmt would almost starve our military. Cal is a good kid (Kid) now
a Man, I could see things in his eyes I never saw before. I bought him and
his Dad a few beers, and we bullshitted for a bit and watched the 500
together. As Proud as I am of him, and his Dad is of him, I asked him if he
might have to go back? he said its a possibility, but he's looking at
Canada........ I told him I don't blame him one bit.

Raise a glass to a young man that came back.

willy@thompsoncarpentry.com

www.thompsoncarpentry.com