Re: Brake fluid and Grant steering wheel hub

To: conan@intrex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake fluid and Grant steering wheel hub
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 07:10:49 EST
In a message dated 2/15/04 8:00:11 PM Pacific Standard Time, conan@intrex.net
writes:

> So should I start bringing CARE packages at Thanksgiving?? :-) :-) :-)

LOL---Might not hurt. Ya know, it's crazy, but the local oil change place is
a Castrol place, and they neither carry LMA now act like they know of its
existance.  I guess everybody wants to sell what they carry.   Course I can
order
a big bottle from Ed and move on, but its nice to have crucial elements like
preferred brake fluid available locally.

--David C.