New test

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: New test
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:56:10 -0800 FILETIME=[C789EB10:01C3F4AD]
A Pennsylvania State Trooper pulled a car over on I-81 about 2 miles north
of the PA/MD state line. When the Trooper asked the driver why he was
speeding, the driver answered that he was a magician and a juggler and he
was on his way to Harrisburg to do a show that night at the Zembo Shrine
Circus and didn't want to be late. The Trooper told the driver he was
fascinated by juggling, and if the driver would do a little juggling for him
that he wouldn't give him a ticket. The driver told the Trooper that he had
sent all of his equipment on ahead and didn't have anything to juggle. The
Trooper told him that he had some flares in the trunk of his patrol car and
asked if he could juggle them. The juggler stated that he could, so the
Trooper got three flares, lit them and handed them to the juggler. While the
man was doing his juggling act, a car pulled in behind the patrol car, a
drunk got out and watched the performance briefly, he then went over to the
patrol car, opened the rear door and got in. The Trooper observed him doing
this and went over to the patrol car, opened the door and asked the drunk
what he thought he was doing. The drunk replied, You might as well take my
ass to jail, cause there's no way in hell I can pass that test."

Plan your next US getaway to one of the super destinations here.
http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx