RE: Cost of Living...NLBS with any abuse report

To: RBHouston@aol.com, PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: RE: Cost of Living...NLBS with any abuse report
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 17:42:20 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Any house that sold for $8500 last year in this area would be pulled away
behind an F250.... We are in one of the most affordable areas of California,
and you are looking at $180-220 per sq foot of house.  Nothing listed for sale
under about $190k, mostly $300,000 and up. >>>Captain...Stop any ten
people on the street (not Wall St.) and have them read what you wrote. $65K
houses in 58 were not AVERAGE. My folks bought a home in 59, for $4000, that I
sold last year for $8500!  David RikerRWA Midget

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com