RE: piston maker recommendation?

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: piston maker recommendation?
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:21:57 -0800 FILETIME=[3F0A78D0:01C3F832]
Glen,

I've had Venolia & Jahns custom build pistons for turbo engines over the
years; equal success with both.  They'll work from your specifications;
dish, cam grind, etc.  Full-float's my choice.

I've broken piston crowns,skirts, lands and ringsl.  ALSO...consider your
choice of pins.  I've busted those as well...until I went with tapered-wall.
  No problems after than.

Get ready to get off the dime!!!!

Good luck.

WFO Herb