RE: Black & White floor tiles

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Black & White floor tiles
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 19:30:44 -0600 with any abuse report
Cc: "SpridgetASSn" <SpridgetASSn@justbrits.com>
been toying and toying with that tile /look  still think Im going to do
paint.. my garage is 800 feet, tiles (if I can buy em at .80 per foot would
be 640 bucks, add to that the glue (100?) I got 750 or so with no labor.

I can buy epoxy paint for about 250. I figure I will paint entire floor
white, then mask off for the black squares, should take me about 4 hours, to
mask and then paint.

Paint will be an equal time to laying and cutting tile, and paint "should"
be easier to repair should I muck it up.

just a thought.........

then again, my new floor is sealed with concrete "terraza sealer" (nasty
stuff, gave me a hell of a high) maybe I just leave well enough
alone........

then again  some of us on the list have real NATURAL places in their
concrete to make color change's eh FLASH? (CALLED CRACKS!!!)

lol