Can somebody help John

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, j@ssrimusic.com
Subject: Can somebody help John
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:58:20 -0500
-------- Original Message --------

From John Gottstein <j at ssrimusic.com>

   I've been working on my poor little Midget for, what, two years now?
  I'm in the home stretch, though.  My cousin Bill and I have been
tinkering on it down in Freehold in his garage.  We have hit a small
snag, though, and I'm hoping that you will know the answer to our
problem.  We both forgot how the air pump goes back on the 1500 spitfire
engine, and can't find a picture or diagram of it anywhere.  Do you know
how it goes back on, or happen to know where I can find a picture?  I'm
sure it's really simple, but the way I have it on there right now
doesn't seem to be right.

I sent a message out to the Spridget list, too, but it doesn't seem to
like me.  It doesn't post any of my emails for some reason.

Thanks very much,

John Gottstein
Now of Weehawken, NJ!