Re: NO LIST CONTENT: Saving a moving gif file with text

Subject: Re: NO LIST CONTENT: Saving a moving gif file with text
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:28:25 -0600
Cc: Dave Yealy <lbc@littlebitcountry.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I appreciate all the input so far on my question, but I wanted to make a comment
here.
I have a program called ACD See, it is a photo, gif, and mpg viewing program.
You
can view your photos as thumbnails to arrange them, delete doubles, and yes, see
the animation on the gif files. It also has a slide show presentation option. A
very nice program to have.
Brad