RE: ebay air filter.

To: "Jay Fishbein" <type79@ix.netcom.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: ebay air filter.
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 09:21:33 +1100
I have one of these I bought back in '94/5 or so (still new in
the box), and Jay is right - it is *not* for the bugeye.

If you want a similar setup for the bugeye (with integral bell mouth
cast into the rear plate), then they are available via Steve Bell.

They are manufactured here in Australia and I know for a fact that there
are a bunch of them at the manufacturer.

Mike