Re: Stirrin' up some s**tNLBC delete if desired

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stirrin' up some s**tNLBC delete if desired
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 10:05:18 -0800 (PST)
--- Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

Here's a link which explains their beliefs
What do neoconservatives believe?

1. that the United States should not be ashamed to use
its unrivaled power  forcefully if necessary
---disagree with---, only if our security is
threatened.

2.  the need to cultivate a US empire.
--disagree with---

3. modern threats facing the US can no longer be
reliably contained and therefore must be prevented
---agree with---

4. the US has allowed dangers to gather ... One such
threat, they contend, was Saddam Hussein...
---agree with---

5. neocons relentlessly advocated Mr. Hussein's
ouster.
--disagree with--

6.  unwavering support for Israel, which they see as
crucial to US military sufficiency in a volatile
region.
--partly agree, not unwavering.

7. see Israel as a key outpost of democracy
--agree with--

8. neocons advocate the democratic transformation of
the region--agree with--

9. US is unnecessarily hampered by multilateral
institutions
---aree with---

Looks like, of the 9, I agree with 5, disagree with 3
and am partley in agreement with 1.

Guess that would me a partly neo-conservative
conserative. Or does agreeing with any part taint me
to be completely neo-conservative?

I hope no one feels angry or threatened by my
comments. I really believe that my opinions are up for
change at any time, if convinced properly and the only
dangerous mind is a closed mind.

And, if I have learned anything from my Sprite it is,
better be ready for anything.:-)

cheers, bill b.