Re; Stirring up some s**t

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re; Stirring up some s**t
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:46:07 -0500
In basic terms, it's like this. You're standing at the bar (pub, for
purposes of this list.) and the guy to your right does something
unmentionable to your lady friend and splits before you can catch him.
So with nothing else to do, you sucker-punch the guy on your left.

The guy on your left had nothing to do with it but since he was an
a**hole, you say he deserved it anyway.

- --

jay fishbein

More ironic is the fact that the two other guys at the bar hated each other
and would have happily bludgeoned one another into pulp.  But now, all of
their friends are saying "Let's get that guy with the cowboy hat!"  While
we're duckin' and shooting, a couple of them are out in the parking lot
pouring sugar in the gas tank of our pick-up truck and steeling our CD
player to boot!

JohnD