Re: Screwed on the Internet

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Screwed on the Internet
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:04:36 -0800 (PST)
paypal is not without its problems.  Hurray for companies acting like a
bank and not subject to the same rules and regulations of a bank.

i use it, because its cheap, but i dont trust it anymore than i can get
ahold of a customer service rep.  when you call them they should issue
a recording that says "sorry, youre screwed."  at least then i would
get a "sorry" in the process...dont even get that now.

> I don't even like money orders.  I have been told over and over again
> that the money order is in the mail...weeks later it arrives with a
> post mark of two days ago.  So how could it have been in the mail?
> As I buyer, I have had more than one seller claim that they have
> never received my payment.  (I always pay the day of the auction).
> My view is PayPal or no way Pal!
>
> David Riker

=====
The Flashfire Webhosting Project.