Screwed On the Internet - The Details -More

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Screwed On the Internet - The Details -More
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:18:45 -0800 (PST)
Again, thanks for your support.  I've contacted the
FBI and the local Police Department.  I appreciate the
offers of help from various leg breakers and other
proponents of vigilante justice.  On the other hand,
if you see this guy on eBay, please don't email him
with any complaints about my situation.  I don't want
him tipped off I'm coming for him.  I don't know if it
will do any good, but I'd just as soon let him think
he got away with this one.

Thanks,
Rick