Re: Frank's Isuzu Distributor

To: Phil Profili <Phil.Profili@cptii.com>
Subject: Re: Frank's Isuzu Distributor
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 23:33:03 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Phil Profili wrote:

> Frank,
>
> How is that Isuzu distributor working for you,

Right now it is not in a car but I used it for awhile, then I stuck it
in the A40. It works fine.
It has 2 small wires from the dizzy to the coil, 4 banger Isuzu Trooper
or pickup, maybe others, they all look the same to me.
The cap is visually the same size as a Spridget cap and it clips on.
Top loaded wires, not side exit but it looks almost the same.
The dizzy shaft is real long but it's easy to cut and drill.
It rotates counter clockwise and has an arrow on the cap indicating this.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ