Re: Latest Peter Egan article in R&T

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Latest Peter Egan article in R&T
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 14:45:50 -0500
It's funny you say that because I have been thinking the same thing, and
to the extent that I have been seriously considering not renewing my
subscription when it comes due for renewal and I've been a subscriber
since 1974.

I think I'm going to drop Autoweek next year also. The F1 news is a
re-read by the time it arrives since I follow it daily on the web and
the major articles are on Autoweek's website.

The best car mag is Thoroughbred & Classic Cars. But that's just my
opinion. As opposed to the best pizza being made in New Havaen, CT which
is fact.

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct