Re: AIR COMPRESSOR LITIGATION WEBSITE,Cam pell Hausfield,  Devilbliss, e

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AIR COMPRESSOR LITIGATION WEBSITE,Cam pell Hausfield,  Devilbliss, etc.
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 00:29:05 EST
Jay, you are absolutely right about class action lawsuits.   Attorneys should
be making about a third as much as they are on all lawsuits, but this has
been the way it was for years and probably will continue to be as long as
either
of us survive.

Having said that, which would you rather have--a coupon that allows you the
better part of the cost of a new tool (who ever has enough tools?) or a
notification that for $50 some attorney will make arrangements for you to get
your
$25 settlement.   This sounds like a great deal in our attorney-fouled-up
society.

Have to get back to work letter writing--the legislative scumbags (aka
attorneys) are trying to make my Sprite illegal again in the name of clean air.

California people wanting to write letters check the SDAHC website or contact
me
directly for the club's instructions.

   http://sdhealey.org

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"