Re: Packing Strips - Lost that bet!

To: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Packing Strips - Lost that bet!
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 09:24:03 -0500
i missed something in this mesage.   are we referring to the wooden seat
track risers between tracks and floor?
i refinished and saturated them with clear urethane before reinstalling them
in my bugeye when i reassembled it .    mine are the originals.

chuck
getting ready for my friday departure for sebring and not paying or renting
attention i guess?