Re: Egan articles link

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Egan articles link
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:17:52 -0500
I must comment that Return of the Bugeye, pts 1 and 2 are some of the best
reading ever!  They are what got me fully in love with Bugeyes after seeing
them race as a kid.  I still have both copies of those two issues in
duplicate form if the unimaginable would ever happen.  Return of the Bugeye
should be required reading for any Spridget enthusiast!

Mike C