Re: Latest Peter Egan article in R&T with any abuse report

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Latest Peter Egan article in R&T with any abuse report
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:43:50 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
> --- On Mon 03/08,  < RBHouston@aol.com > wrote:
>From:  [mailto: RBHouston@aol.com]
>To: gacarnut@myway.com, soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
>Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:14:46 EST
>Subject: Re: Latest Peter Egan article in R&T
>
>Soooo you into the wierd stuff too huh?

Well, only if you count - LBC's, European cars in general, old airplanes (the
older the better), guns, hot rods, sailboats, we're both blues-type guitar
players in semi-formal bands, musical taste, building a Locost/Lotus replica
(he built a Westlake 11 for R&T years ago), similar literary interests/authors,
vintage racing, etc.

After reading his stuff, I now understand why I sometimes find myself sitting
in my garage/shop sometimes, sipping coffee on a barstool in the winter,
staring longingly at my LBC (whichever one happens to be owned at that
particular time), sniffing the LBC-scented air, and waxing nostaligic over some
greasy bolt in some unmarked ziploc bag...

Pretty sick, eh?

<chip>Hi, my name is Chip...</chip>

<group>Hi, Chip...</group>

Chip in GA