Re: empty truck

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: empty truck
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:32:56 -0600
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Now you are cutting a little too close, Chuck!
As a matter of fact, on our way down to drop off the Bug Light, I was
supposed to be navigating, but I had not put my contacts in yet. So I got
Willy onto the I294 Tri-State Tollway and told him to go South on I65
through Indiana. Next thing I know, the car compass says we are angling
North into Michigan. I guess Wisconsin people aren't as familiar with I65 as
I would have expected. Mea maxima culpa. I almost missed the Cherohala
Skyway on the way back, as well. I wonder why he bought a GPS unit ...
David Lieb