Clutch bleeding One-eh?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch bleeding One-eh?
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:24:45 -0700
Why are things so hard?  We spend 4 hours practicing
slow and fast pumping. And breathing hard. Redid the slave.
The master I did was okay. The aerequip line from Delta Rubber
had a rubber o-ring which we replaced with brass/copper.
The custom hose was for the Datsun 5 speed conversion.
At least the slave is accessible now!

The vacuum pump moved glorious amounts of bubbles,
but no pedal nohow. Finally I got out my Gunson's
Eezi-Bleeder, made a cap for the master, and poof
I got pedal! Now I can embark on the first journey
of any length! Placerville to Modesto CA, 230 mi RT.

Gotta put the top up for the trip down at 5:30am, but
after teaching traffic violator school, the top comes
down and it's my turn to violate!

Regarding the Aaagh thread, perhaps Frank is an
equal opportunity  mistake maker. I know I am.

David McCartney
71 Midget
72 Mini PU
69 Austin America
95 Integra GSR waiting for a clutch. 120k on it.