Re: spot welder

To: "Charlie Shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: spot welder
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:06:30 -0800
I've used one. About all I can say is that it does work as long as there is
no air gap between the two pieces and you hold the contact the correct
amount of time. It takes some practice to hit that time just right. If the
contact is too short the weld will not hold, if it's too long you will just
burn a hole.