Re: Aaagh!

To: <Majordomo@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aaagh!
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:27:34 -0600
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
 When it feel's right, should fit like a glove
 everything else is LBC

From Ankitterer at aol.com

In a message dated 3/14/04 1:46:28 PM, PilotRob@webtv.net writes:

> How can he be too old for her if he's
> buying a BE? I mean, you're too old when
> you can no longer get in and out of a
> Spridget, right? :)

Careful, you are close to insulting my old man, who is beginning to have a
hard time with the Sprite.   He grits his teeth and climbs in, but I'm not sure
he really enjoys driving it anymore. Nobody has suggested we get rid of it
though.   I still don't know how you ordinary-sized guys make out in that
little
thing, much less the big guys.   When you're 5'2" a bugeye is about perfect.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"

[Scanned by AwesomeNet Anti-Virus]