She runs!!!!!!!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: She runs!!!!!!!
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:19:39 -0800
After a brief stint on the battery charger, Madge fired right up after her log
winter vacation.  She needs a few things, but sure sounds good!  All I need to
do is properly bleed the brakes, fix a tail light, and install a new brake
light switch, and she will be ready for summer.  I drove her down to the mail
box, but that is as far as I really want to go with the only stopping power
the emergency brake.  It's supposed to be 70 and sunny for at least the next
week, so I figured it was time to dust the old girl off.
 Bree - we're ready to go cruising!!!!

Kate
'72 MG Midget