[Fwd: Front suspension parts]

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Front suspension parts]
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:16:18 +0000
Peter C. was handling some rebuilt a-frames with zirks on bith sides. The
kingpin bushes have to be reamed to fit the kingpin properly and I think he
does that... Check with him about it! Might take a little parts shipping to get
everything ready for a one afternoon job.

Kent
1960 Bugeye

Does anyone have a source for what I mention, that would be of good quality.
Anyone that might even offer a setup that has the grease zerks on both sides of
the fulcrum already?
Brad