Re: have a laugh on me

To: "William Thompson" <Willy@thompsoncarpentry.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: have a laugh on me
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 14:01:35 -0500
You know how you get a metal picture of a person you have never met? I do
that all the time with people on this list.

When David M posted the reference to Team Thicko (in the 11/2000 issue of
British Cars) I dug my copy out to take a look. So I begin paging through
the issue and come to page 6. There's a picture of a bunch of guys in
kilts. Now I'm thinking, my mental picture of Mr. Thompson doesn't exactly
fit this picture (not that there is anything wrong with kilts), but I'd
better check it out. Sure enough - wrong story.

But then, my metal picture of Mr. Thompson doesn't fit this ("Here I am my
200 plus pound body, head first into the boot of the bug . . .") either! <grin>

Thanks for the story, Mr. Thompson!

Tim