Re: RB Midget brake faq

To: "Chip Mautz" <gacarnut@myway.com>
Subject: Re: RB Midget brake faq
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:22:21 -0800
Cc: kgb@frontiernet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net information
If you want to rebuild, have the MC sleeved and use Sierra Speciaty-
Joe Way proprietor. I've done over a dozen with him. Always an
excellent job and a 10 yr. warrantee.

However, if it doesn't leak, it's probably something else. This
symptom is typically either a blocked fluid return hole in the MC or
old flex hoses that have collapsed inside. Thre are three, one at
each front wheel and one at the tee at the rear.

Sierra Specialty Automotive 3494 Chandler Rd. Quincy, CA 95971 (800) 4-BRASS-1
or (530) 283-1886 FAX: (530) 283-4845 E-mail: joe@brakecylinder.com

www.brakecylinder.com/

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm