I got the backed-into blues x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, jim coppage <apexshot@charter.net>
Subject: I got the backed-into blues x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:23:21 -0800
Yeah me again.  A perfect $weetheart backed into me
this morning where I went to teach traffic violator school.
He was not a student so at least I didn't have to look at
him all day. Ugly thots.

Life is butt a joke, right? I used my tow rope and a tree to
pull the bumper out. Had to do a lot of prying to get the
RH front fender so I could turn the wheel. How is 21st
Century Insurance to deal with? I have Travelers. Luckily
I have panels I can sell myself ho ho ho.

And I thot these kinda stories went with TEEN auto adventures!

Unwired the RH headlight for the trip home but had a
faint glow in the alternator lite. Stopped for gas and it
seems I'm getting like 12 mpg. Jeez the engine sounds
wonderful but tuh-welve? $2.13 for mid-grade gas.

Gotta go pull the passenger seat so I can carry my big
bass fiddle, amp, and chair and leave at 5:15 a.m. with
the top down. Do I hear a spridget owner WHINING?

Little Boomer makes me happy, no doubt about it.
I feel so alive, what with all the pain. Exquisite! Ha ha ha!
The heater really puts out and I have one of those rice
things to heat up in the microwave. Eddie Bauer gloves.

How fast am I going at 4500 in 5th gear? Datsun 15% OD.
I have 3.90 final drive and 155/13 Bridgestones.

H a p p y   m u t t e r i n g !

David McCartney
71 Midget
72 Mini PU