Rolling...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Rolling...
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 13:52:08 EST
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Well Friday night I charged up the Midget battery and took it for the first
spin of spring.  The new Yokohamas are great and I live the wider chrome wire
wheels!  The tires stick out past the fenders (wings Nigel) about an inch or
so, or just enough for that "hod rod" look I'm going for.

Of course, I'd forgotten the fuel guage only goes a little below half a tank
when it's empty, so I had an unexpected walk this morning, only about three
blocks, but I've gotta boil out that tank I bought and see if the sending unit
in it works any better.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget

"I'm not all that sold on the idea of becoming the poor man's Cher" J. Joplin