First "real" drive of the season

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: First "real" drive of the season
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 13:10:36 -0800
A short time ago, I loaded Madge up with all the essentials for her visit with
Charlie, the local backyard mechanic.  I drove her the mile up the road to
Charlie's house, where he is going to attempt to discover the mystery of the
disappearing brake fluid.  While there, he will also install a functioning
brake light switch and my early tail lights.  She started with her usual
throaty growl, and purred all the way, although I didn't go past 2nd gear
since I had no brakes.  I can't wait until she comes home and I can really
drive her.

HEY ED - I might need hoses or something, so be prepared for a shout if I
can't find them at NAPA.

Kate -  soon to have a running and STOPPING Spridget