spyware/adware MINOR LBC - WAS spyware/adware NO LBC

Subject: spyware/adware MINOR LBC - WAS spyware/adware NO LBC
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 10:32:44 -0500
Cc: Spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Spybot

go to http://www.pcsecuritynews.com/
There is a link in the upper right corner. It is free but they ask for a
donation if you're happy with it.

I've been using it with excellent results.

PS Geoff, I'm still searching and researching pickups and have actually
come across some very nice ones.. I'm not ready to move yet but really
appreciate your past advice and input.

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct