Re: More Peter Egan musings...

To: "Chip Mautz" <gacarnut@myway.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More Peter Egan musings...
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 09:11:33 -0600
I had the opportunity to meet Peter Egan several years ago... it's a cute
story maybe I'll have to tell it one day.. ..

in the mean time we wrote back and forth a bit while I was in the first gulf
war... I've always loved his writing and like you find that I have lots in
common with him....

It's funny as I find this with many of the Healey folks... much different
then any other type of car clubs...and cars I've owned...( currently a
member of a Covette club as well..now here's a group I won't rejoin )( I do
love the old C4 convertible thou... bought it with 32k on it because the
deal was to sweet )

Guess I'm just seconding your emotion here Chip... he's just a great guy who
" Gets it "

Keith Turk