The junk yard key has been discovered!!!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: The junk yard key has been discovered!!!!
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:17:44 -0800 (PST)
Saturday I found myself with a spare hour or two so I
was off to the junkyard.  Now prior to getting there I
picked up a dozen assorted Dunkin Donuts (Kispy Creme
to you Southern folk) as sort of a thank you for
taking care of me gift(bribe).  The calipers I
purchased off the rear of a Nissan 240sx cost me
$20.00 for both.  The calipers are for the rear of my
MGB as part of a disc brake conversion.  They usually
run about $20/ea.

Conclusion:

Spend the $4.99 (dough nuts) for at least a 35%
savings depending on how you calculate it!!!  If we
keep these findings within the confines of the list we
will all be Kings of the Junkyard!!!

John MacDonald
Bedford, NH