RE: Las Vegas?

To: <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>
Subject: RE: Las Vegas?
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 08:44:03 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
>From reading their ad, you rent the gun for an hour and get 25 rounds of
ammo.  I guess my question is what do you do with 59 minutes and 50
seconds after you shoot the gun?
                Crash

As a Quaker I could not in good conscience indulge.  As a tourist in Sin
City, on the other hand, I may have to live with the guilt.  I'll pack
my
shooting glasses.
JD

John,

If you're a true Spridget lister you owe yourself a
trip to The Gun Store:
http://www.thegunstorelasvegas.com/rental.htm
For a relatively modest fee you can rent a machine gun
at their indoor range and blast away at an Osama
target.  I higly recommend the H&K MP5 SMG :)

Rick