Re: Spridget storage

To: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spridget storage
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 22:13:17 EST
In a message dated 4/3/04 11:45:55 AM, RBHouston@aol.com writes:

> Hey,  I just saw an advertisement for a motorcycle jack by Craftsman
> (sears)
> for $99.00.  Looks like two of these would let you move a Spridget around
> the
> garage on it's castors and store it sideways...cheaper than the casters
> under
> each wheel.

Might work.   We have also thought about a transmission Jack (rated about
1500 lbs) with added extensions and you'd need only one for the same purpose.
Our thoughts are in the embryo stage and we haven't worked out the details.
Right now, our Spridget has its own small area of the garage built just for it
and with full door access.   But we might be able to use the concept some
day.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"