AH Spares Sticker Shock

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: AH Spares Sticker Shock
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 13:05:37 -0700
Not being able to find a NOS fuel sending unit for my Bugeye, I sent to
AH Spares for one.  They sent me a confirmation email today to tell me
it was shipped. When I looked at my checking account online this
morning, it listed a debit for AH Spares London for $112.34!  Wow!  I
knew the dollar had fallen against the pound, but that was a shock.
M*** lists the Bugeye sending unit at 75 bucks and the later units at
$35 on their web site.  What's up with that?  All I know is, if the AH
Spares unit is made in Taiwan I'll send it right back.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2