Re Mounting stock seats & fiddly bits x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re Mounting stock seats & fiddly bits x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 17:40:23 -0800
Kevin Valentine had the answer. I got away with
just one needy nose vice grips and held the left
piece (the loose one) to the runner from the front
just straight enough. Then I could position the
whole seat and get the right one in it's hole in
the flo and fiddle the inside one, grips off, into place.

I got a hot date this weekend, so it was TIME!
          The mating season is upon us!

Captain Fiddly