Any travel industry connections? No LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Head, Ass" <SpridgetAssn@justbrits.com>
Subject: Any travel industry connections? No LBC
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 09:53:24 -0700
We need some help.  Bree wants to come out to Elko, NV for a visit, but
procrastinated on buying her ticket, and the prices have nearly doubled.  Does
anyone have any connections with the travel industry that could help her find
discounted tickets?  I have checked Hotwire and the other usual suspects.  She
needs to leave Houston, TX on 5/27 and return 5/31.  I think she would drive
to Dallas if the savings were good enough.  The big killer is that this is a
holiday weekend, so the airlines aren't willing to be flexible.

Cap'n - could you borrow a plane and bring her out?  I've seen her picture -
she's beautiful, and we already know that she likes Spridgets.  I only have
one guest room set up right now, but I could offer you an arctic weight
sleeping bag and a nice clean haystack.
Thanks,
Kate