Re: [Fwd: Re: Auto Accident Hits Too Close to Home]

To: bushwacker4@zoomtown.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Auto Accident Hits Too Close to Home]
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:57:33 EDT
In a message dated 4/8/2004 7:50:15 PM Mountain Standard Time,
bushwacker4@zoomtown.com writes:
... I backed it down to a slower speed right along side of an 18 wheeler and
stayed right there for about 5 miles.
.

I hope you realize how dangerous it is to ride along side an 18 wheeler and
how nervous you were making the driver.

A blowout on a front tire and you would have been road pizza.  Also, they
tend to throw up rocks, lug nuts, and cast off tire treads at the most
in-opportune moments.

This is just one more arugment for mounting the 50 Cal. on the back of
spridgets.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget

"I'm not all that sold on the idea of becoming the poor man's Cher" J. Joplin