Sprite grille and surround pieces

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sprite grille and surround pieces
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 19:52:51 -0400 6.0.1|February 07, 2003) at 04/10/2004 08:18:39 PM, Serialize complete at 04/10/2004 08:18:39 PM
Hey list
I put the hot rod MGA together this week and went out for a drive.  Ford
V6 and auto tranny with a shift kit is a screamer.

Anyway, with the car back together I cleaned out the garage today and
found some stuff I need to get rid of
Grille and all 4 surround pieces from 67 Sprite
Set of 4 Rostyle wheels
Lucas alternator, rebuilt, never installed
Various bits of trim
old style pre 69 tail lights and lenses

contact me off list for prices, or e-mail me an offer

Tommy
67 Frankensprite
60 MGA hotrod project

" Please Note:  This transmittal, and any attachments, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information which is the property of
Mark IV Automotive/Dayco Products, LLC and is for the sole use of the intended
recipient.  If it is not clear that you are the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error.  Your use,
forwarding, printing, storing, disseminating, distribution, or copying of
this transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you suspect that you have
received this transmittal in error, please contact the sender immediately
and delete this transmittal and any attachments."