Re: valve guides

Subject: Re: valve guides
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 20:14:05 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I'll leave it for another time when the budget allows. We have a head
rebuilding shop near here that does great work. They even straighten
warped heads. He was willing to work with me on the last head I needed
work done on, so I'll go back to him.

Free plug no financial intrest, blah, blah  -  www.cylinderheads.com

Thanks
Dave