Specs question - a quiet day on de web x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Specs question - a quiet day on de web x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:51:59 -0800
Not much chatter on the web. Looked on mapquest for directions
and miles from Placerville CA to Elko Nevada, but it wouldn't load.

TIny me at 6'5"/275# vs my 71 MG Midget. Who can tell me the
length and width of my car? No - I ain't got no continental kit!
No 205's and no flares. No wahr whils. 155s on Minilite-types.

Today I get to try and adjust my clutch rod AGAIN. I wrote Bill
Perry at Rivergate early last week and am surprised no answer.
I get it to work and a day or so later, it doesn't quite disengage
or it wants to slip.

Then I gotta check 2 spare rear ends for the right 3.9 gears and
order brake kits. I can mount an old stock sway bar without the
rebuilt shox while I wait - to curtail the porpoise-mobile.

I am chattering like this because my cat, Buffalo Bob, doesn't
have much to say and I like company to work on my car. Oh well.

The weather is magnificent!

David McCartney
71 Midget
72 Mini PU