Re: Anyone running Vega wheels?

Subject: Re: Anyone running Vega wheels?
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:55:31 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Dan
I'm running a set of Vega GT rims on my Bugeye. So far so good (400
miles).  I like their looks on my Bugeye (sorta aggressive with wide
tires). You really need longer 7/16" lugs to fit them as they stand out
a little further from the braks discs/drums.

The GT rims are 13"x6" so I think they would be too wide for "square
arch" Spridgets (or whatever non-Bugeye, non-RWA Midgets are called). I
think there are also 5" or 5.5" Vega rim which may fit.

If interested, I can send a pic of wheels directly to you off-list.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA