Re: OT: LBC songs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT: LBC songs
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:58:53 EDT
In a message dated 4/14/2004 11:34:01 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
ckotting@wideopenwest.com writes:
The Nash-Rambler,
.
Actually I think you find the Nash-Rambler predated the Metropolitan.  I've
never heard a Metropolitan referred to as a Rambler, but as a Nash.  Ramblers
were produced as such until I think the late 60's when the name was changed to
AMC.

The last one I owned was a '65 I paid $100 for.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

There is a general place in your brain, I think, reserved for 'melancholy of
relationships past.' It grows and prospers as life progresses, forcing you
finally, against your better judgment, to listen to country music.
- Kary Mullis