RE: Weber DGV(LBC but not Spridget specific)

To: "Jacques Le Clainche" <hobbycars@cox.net>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Weber DGV(LBC but not Spridget specific)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:03:06 -0500
I'm a little groggy on returning from the dreaded dentist, but we used to
drill out the accelerator spritzer for the secondary bore. It is normally
blocked except on the double pumper variations. Take a look at the Y shaped
bit at the top. the primary side is the only one drilled. We found drilling
the secondary side helped quite a bit.
         Peter C
====