Re: Lovely day

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lovely day
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:42:45 EDT
In a message dated 4/16/2004 12:27:21 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:
Probably total time taken in the
no-rush-at-all project was about 50 hours, I think. (wait, let me count the
empties...... yep 50 hours is about right)
.

Remember, 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

There is a general place in your brain, I think, reserved for 'melancholy of
relationships past.' It grows and prospers as life progresses, forcing you
finally, against your better judgment, to listen to country music.
- Kary Mullis