Re: Englishtown swap meet

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Englishtown swap meet
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 23:36:42 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
On Saturday 17 April 2004 07:59 pm, Frank Clarici wrote:

> Lots of sun, Rob looks like a lobster, saw a not too bad Sunbeam Alpine
> sold for $200. Look at loads of chevy, ford, and mopar parts searching
> for those elusive LBC parts and had a great time doing so.

Sounds like I missed a fun day.  I should have went with you guys, I shot the
worse round of golf in my life.  On the plus side I lost the four balls I
started with, but I found about 12 others.  Even the club house was out of
million mile dogs at the tenth.

Sounds like a really good deal on the steering wheel.  Was it the deal of the
day?
Bill Gilroy
77 MG Midget