RE: Racing old LBC (non Spridget) web page

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Racing old LBC (non Spridget) web page
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 07:54:11 -0700
Spridgeteers,

Thanks to David McCartney, I started a racing LBC (non-Spridget) photo
album... see it at:
http://www.leclainche.com/hobbycars/old_lbc_racing_photos.htm  I would love
to have more photos of racing from the 60s and 70s I could put up...

My provider increased my web space from 1 GB to 2 GB - and I am only using
43 MB so far! I would welcome suggestions to build up my site with more
interesting and/or useful stuff for LBCs, whether Spridgets or not.

Any suggestions/contributions out there?

JLC